21 April 2009

Double-Edged Coin

Am I afraid of failure, or turned on by failure? Am I in an eternal loop? Do I crave consistency, or am I repulsed by it? What is this all headed toward?

I am a seamless homogeneous mixture and a sloppy heterogeneous heap. I wish I could sleep on cue, don't you? Won't know 'till you try, better suffer than die. Death is a luxury I am not afforded. I will return whenever needed, no matter the hour, no matter the price. Righteousness's difficulty was understated when first related to me. I didn't know what I enlisted for, however more days they give me I'll take: desperation's a tainted take.

Can't it be both?

1 comment:

Game-Zone Recreation said...

Hey, I'm part of an organization name GZR that host Anime and Video Game Conventions, Tournaments, Contest, Interviews and Reviews, and more events. We are currently looking for feedback and people who share a common interest in either anime or video games (if not both). Part of our feedback is finding out from the gamers which games they play? Also if they've ever played competitively for any game, and if so, which games? Thank you so much for reading this and we hope to hear a response from you soon.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.